Saturday 3 September 2016

THE REVELATION OF THE ENDTIME TO ME

The night was like every other night in September, 2011. As usual, we had our night prayer at home. I went to bed at about 1:00am. Not too long into my sleep, I began to have a revelation in form of a dream. In that dream, there was an announcement made to the hearing of everyone on earth that at about 10:00am, there will be a release of the demons of hell from the bottomless pit.

The announcement came as a warning to everybody in order to escape the wrath of these demons. Every family was assigned a demon for torment, but there is an escape route for everyone who was vigilant.
At about 9:50am, the demons were released, which came as a surprise to most people, because many were unprepared. There was commotion everywhere, but it was too late for the majority of the people to escape the indignation.

I saw families being trapped by just a demon who had control over them. I called my family and told them to get ready, because the demon assigned to my family hadn’t seen them. I got home on time and asked them to follow me, because I couldn’t carry even the youngest in the house except my Bible in a bag.

I saw a friend who had become very rich at that time trying to carry all his possessions with him, my plea to him leave without his properties fell on deaf ears until the demon caught up with him.
All of a sudden, I saw myself on a very narrow path, which could not contain two people standing side by side. I looked in front of me, and saw only one person and I scarcely saw anybody behind me and I woke up with a Holy fear towards the days ahead.

When I woke the next morning, I asked the Lord to give me a scriptural backing for the revelation, and I heard Revelation 9:1-12, 11:1-19 in my spirit.
In that revelation (dream), anyone who got himself on that narrow path was safe.
Mathew 7:13, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:”
For those of us you already Christian (born-again), let us walk in the light.
Romans 13:11, “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12:The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13:Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14:But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
For you who have not yet accepted the love of God, this is your best time to receive Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Now, pray this prayer after me; “Lord Jesus, I come to you as a sinner, I ask that you forgive me all my sins, I accept you today as Lord and Savior. I believe in my heart that you died for me and rose again. Thank you for accepting me as your Son today. I’m born-again! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment