Tuesday 9 August 2016

SPEAK THE WORD FOR YOUR HEALING

The Word of God is God Himself. Therefore, when we speak God’s word in faith, we speak his presence into the prevailing situation. The word is Spirit, because God is Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. In His presence there is fullness of joy and his right hand pleasure forever more.

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…John1:1

Peradventure you are reading this book and you are sick, I want you to open your mouth and begin to speak the word of God for your healing. Keep speaking it until you’re healed… God watches over His Word to perform it. Anywhere His Word is spoken, he manifests His presence. 
Declare These:
My body is the temple of God, therefore sickness, you have no right over my body. I declare that I am healed in Jesus’ name, because by the stripes of Jesus Christ I was healed according to Isa.53:5, But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Therefore I am healed and live in divine health.

Isa.58:8, “Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.”

Keep declaring God’s plans and intentions for your health. Do  not believe in the lies of the devil. The devil’s trick is to suggest to people that sickness is terminal and cannot be cured. There is not condition that has the capacity to defile God’s Word. Even Lazarus died and after four days Jesus brought him back to life. What is more desperate condition than death? No matter what the name doctors have coined for that health challenge, the name of Jesus Christ is able to set you free.

One day, I suddenly woke up with an excruciating pain in my left knee; the pain was so much that it was becoming embarrassing. I could not take anymore and spoke healing upon my leg, and immediately I became totally healed and whole. I spoke in faith, I rejected the pain , I didn’t want to manage the situation by nursing it, rather I out rightly rejected it.
“Any seed of the devil you manage, may turn out to damage you.”
Romans 10:8, “But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;”
Always keep the Word of God on your lips, meditate upon it in your heart and it shall be well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment